Acceptable Use Policy
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using [www.opendeskvbs.com] website (“website”, “service”) operated by [Fiona Griffiths t/a OpenDesk Virtual Business Support] (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of our services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- Distributing computer viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code
- Distributing adult related content
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
Our services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.